Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Re-Hire after Safety term.?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Hire after Safety term.?

I was at WDW for about 6yrs, mostly in Ad/Lib (JC, Pirates, Mansion). I was terminated 6mos ago for having 5 disciplinary points in a 12mo period (Two 2pt Safetys and 1pt Poor Judgement). However, these were amost all given out by the SAME manager, a manage i went compliance on about 6-7mos before my termination. When i was termed i was told i can come back in 6mos, but i am worried but i will ever be able to go back into Attractions and/or if i am still on re-hire. I called Casting and they said i can only find out if i ask my former area or re-apply. So... does anyone know if i can go back into Attractions? I got re-hired into Attractions before on a restricted re-hire in '04

Re: Re-Hire after Safety term.?

I'm jsut second guessing here, but I think it unlikely you'd be able to hire back into attractions. The best way to go is to hire into another area, and then transfer to attractions once you have put in the time and reeablished a good reputation.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X