Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Cast Member Hotel Discounts...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Member Hotel Discounts...

Can you get the 50% hotels discount before traditions? (I may need a hotel before my scheduled CP set date).

Thanks!
    - Megs

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
    My MySpace... or...My Facebook
    Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Re: Cast Member Hotel Discounts...

I don't know how WDW does their issuing of ID cards. At DLR they issue your ID card after completion of Traditions. Your ID card is what gets you the CM discounts but I'm sure there is a way around it by asking the hotel manager. I wouldn't be surprised if they say no but its worth a shot.

Comment

I bet getting the discount before your Traditions date will depend how business the hoel is. It's better to sell a room at a discount rather then let it go empty. But if they think they can fill the hotel without giving discounts, well, I wouldn't count on the discount then.
      Jeff made me famous!
      From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

No.

Unless a current CM books them, then you do not get the discount. You won't get any CM discounts until after you take Traditions. That is your "hire date" and when you get your ID.

-T
        CP Alumni, Current CP, and Campus rep

Comment

wow, 50%? When I worked there it was just a "special" rate. It never came close to 50%.
          ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

rate depends on the season.

During the slow season... it's 50% give or take....

Comment

Yup... so I called them & the answer is no discounts period until after you have compleated traditions. But I must say the extended family is quite enthusiastic about the 50 percent... oh well... as long as they visit ME while they're there too!

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
              My MySpace... or...My Facebook
              Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

Sorry about not getting the discount. But Welcome to the family... even though you haven't been through Traditions yet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X