This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cm's and Romance? Part 2?

I thought it was really cute all those stories about cm's (former and current) meeting a special someone while working at the parks. I also have a story of my own and but unfortunately i didn't get my Disney ending, that freakin jerk >

Does anyone have a story to share??

Re: Cm's and Romance? Part 2?

No but I would love to hear the story about the Jerk.....

Sounds like a great story.

Comment

Haha super long story so in a few words: thought he was an amazing guy but turned out to be the total opposite. He also seems to date almost exclusively Disney girls, go figure..

If you didn't know this before, NEVER date someone within the same department!!! As it was said in the old post, when it goes wrong.. it goes WRONG

Comment

You have that right. Well dont give up..

Comment

I met my wife when she was a CM. When she finished college, she left the Resort to pursue a position in her desired field. The irony is that after I finished college, I pursued (and eventually got) a career with Disney as being my desired field.
          Originally posted by lizzy View Post
          If you didn't know this before, NEVER date someone within the same department!!! As it was said in the old post, when it goes wrong.. it goes WRONG
          At DLR, it might also against company policy, depending on the position. It's never a good idea to sleep where you eat.

Comment

Originally posted by RiversOfAmerica View Post
            The irony is that after I finished college, I pursued (and eventually got) a career with Disney as being my desired field.
            Oh cool, what do you work in?

Originally posted by RiversOfAmerica View Post
            At DLR, it might also against company policy, depending on the position. It's never a good idea to sleep where you eat.
            Yeah im guessing it might be different policy for folks over in TDA

Comment

Hi Lizzy, to preserve my anonymity, I hve a rule of not posting too much info about myelf, inclding my line of business. However, if you PM me, I'll be happy to answer whatever questions you have.

Comment

I've seen people that were made to transfer because of in-house relationship (2 leads) and the boys are always trying to pick up the girls. It can be very high school drama in some areas...

Comment

Originally posted by kadamony View Post
                  It can be very high school drama in some areas...
                  :lol:INDEED!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadamony View Post
                    It can be very high school drama in some areas...
                    In "SOME" areas?? Try "ALL" areas. There's a rule among CMs: The "3 Ds: Don't Date Disney!" It's a very bad idea!
                    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                    - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by lizzy View Post
                      :lol:INDEED!!
                      you should date a guest instead lol Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                        In "SOME" areas?? Try "ALL" areas. There's a rule among CMs: The "3 Ds: Don't Date Disney!" It's a very bad idea!
                        So true! And very sage advice. I've seen things go a little south with CM dates/couples, and the residue could last quite some time!

---------- Post added 08-21-2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kevin Noty View Post
                        you should date a guest instead lol Just saying
                        I had two Aussie dudes ask me to climb into a bobsled between them and felt that probably wasn't a very good idea either.

Comment

^^ Seriously.. In my experience, guests would tend to creep me out sooo no bueno for them lol

Comment

It's always fun at cute at first, but...Only at first

Comment

I met my fiance when we were in Stores at DLR. I eventually finished school, left and ended up working for several years at Disney in Burbank/Glendale in a professional role, where he also did an internship. We've been together for 8 years and are getting married at Walt Disney World next year. I guess we have Disney in our blood.

I would say that the 3-D rule is a good one to follow for the most part, but occasionally it works out!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X