This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I call them back?

I recently got hired at the Disneyland Resort and I have to go in this Wednesday to do the paperwork. On the phone they told me a hefty amount of information in a small amount of time that I vaguely remember. They said something about two emails, one I was suppose print and bring in on Wednesday. I missed a small part of what she said but it was something about going over the emails when I come in on Wednesday and not to worry about it too much. However, I haven't received either emails yet. My question is should I call her back and ask her about the emails?

Re: Should I call them back?

Sounds like a good idea.. Make sure you have something to write on so you can write down quickly words that you know will help you remember all the mumbo jumbo they throw at you at least thats what I do, it helps a lot.

Comment

Congrats on getting the job! What department are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by mavmaestre View Post
        Congrats on getting the job! What department are you in?
        Quick Service, I'm going to be a busser

Comment

Hello,
          YES, call back. Better to call and ask questions then to show up and not have the proper information and NOT be able to complete the paperwork.
          Very cool on a job. Be nice to the guests, SMILE, provide Great Customer Service.

Oh, I have worked in the customer service for 37 years. Also started off as a busser. Just not at Disney.

Good Day~
          sigpic A very Good Day~ aargh.
          .yo ho, yo ho...drink up me hearties...yo ho, a pirates life for me...

Comment

Originally posted by light1dragon View Post
            Quick Service, I'm going to be a busser
            Ohh nice. Hope everything goes well for you, and welcome to the Disney company. =)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X