Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Annual pass holder turned cast member

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual pass holder turned cast member

I was just recently hired to be a cast member at DCA. It works out perfectly because my Pass ends this week. I've heard of cast member black out dates, Are there many blackout dates for cast members or just major holidays? Is it worth renewing my pass? Thanks for the help and I can't wait to start working!!!!
    "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Re: Annual pass holder turned cast member

NO!

block out days are not that frequent and they really are on days that you just DONT want to be there anyway - most likely you'll be working on the days that are blocked out. It just means you can't sign anyone else in at extremely busy times. but it's never been a problem for us.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Look on the hub under the complimentary admission tab for exact block out dates, it's generally only for Blue Pass Main Gate Sign In's.

Your cast id will work for just you almost all 365 days a year, when the park reaches capacity the first to get blocked out are cast members (but why would you want to go on a day like that anyways?) Cast ID block out dates are rare, maybe 5 days out of the entire year will be blocked out for CM's, if that.

Comment

Your CM id will work for you whenever you want in usually. You can always check the HUB for info and for blockout dates when your Main Entrance Pass isn't allowed to sign in friends or family.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X