Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for an Answer

Hey guys

Well, a couple weeks ago I posted questions about the process to get into the Disney College Program in California. It will be 5 weeks since my interview and I haven't received anything yet. However, I got an email telling me to click on a link to be put on a waiting list. Does that mean I will have to wait a couple more weeks till I hear? And there is a number that was given, but I don't want to ask in case it may risk my chances of getting in. I'm a college student and I really need to hear something before my semester is over in December--then I can go with my plan of Disney or continuing my degree till next Fall.

Any past experience or thoughts from others who are going through the same thing would be greatly appreciated! 😃

.:A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes:.

Re: Waiting for an Answer

I really dont see how inquiring about your status will hurt you. Most times if you call saying something like" I received an email and im wondering the status of my application. The school I am attending will want to know what im doing for that semester and would like to finalize things"

maybe not exactly like that but you get the jist of what i mean

Ad Widget