This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black out dates question

Are the black out dates for the blue main entrance pass the same blackout dates for individual use. I heard that when we use just our I.D.s to get in there are less black out days as opposed to when we sign people in.
    "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Re: Black out dates question

Originally posted by Gonzotigger View Post
    Are the black out dates for the blue main entrance pass the same blackout dates for individual use. I heard that when we use just our I.D.s to get in there are less black out days as opposed to when we sign people in.
    No. CM blackout dates are sometimes different. Like on July 4th, it'll be the same...but maybe a busy weekend your blue pass will be blacked out but not your ID. Trust me though, if there's any time you don't want to go it's on a blackout day.
    sigpic

Comment

There's a reason they black those dates out, TRUST me you don't want to go , unless you like Wall to wall people

Comment

Also, they post them and change them sometimes too. Black out dates for the blue card are at the discretion of management. I don't believe there are any block out days for YOU using your id to get into the park, just for signing in guests.
        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

There are almost no blackout dates for your own ID. If IDs are ever blocked out, you will hear about over and over in Cast TV and reference guides to remind you.

Comment

Last time Cast IDs were blocked was for the Pirates 4 premier. Before that I think was the Miley Cyrus birthday party. You CM ID is like a Premium AP, but they can have blockout days that areare few and far between.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X