Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Question to the New Hires from Dec 2011 to Now about the Blue Card?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to the New Hires from Dec 2011 to Now about the Blue Card?

How long has it taken you to receive it? My hire date was 1.27, and I finished my training last saturday. I was wondering if I will get it soon as its my nieces birthday wednesday and I would like to take her to DL! If I don't get it soon, would I be able to use my ID?
    Thank you in advance!

Re: Question to the New Hires from Dec 2011 to Now about the Blue Card?

2 weeks + 1 week to process. So 3-4 weeks in total from your hire date.

You can only use your ID to get YOURSELF in, not anyone else. You can use your ID any time.

Comment

Re: Question to the New Hires from Dec 2011 to Now about the Blue Card?

yeah you would need to wait for your blue card to come in , in order to get her in for free. You can always go to the team store and purchase a ticket at a discounted rate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X