Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Important question regarding hire call backs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important question regarding hire call backs

I was put on a wait list mid-january and i got an email a couple days ago saying to call a number to see if i was still interested in the position. I called the number and left a message. Today, i received a call back but missed the call and they left no message. I tried calling the number back but i have not been able to reach anyone. So, my question is, should i be worried or will i be receiving a second call-back? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Re: Important question regarding hire call backs

I would call casting center again tomorrow and try to reach a person. Tell them you were called and missed the call just to be safe.

Comment

or actually call on a day they are open lol like Monday(yep im assuming they only wor m-f 9-5 like the people in transportation at TDA)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Noty View Post
        or actually call on a day they are open lol like Monday(yep im assuming they only wor m-f 9-5 like the people in transportation at TDA)

Oops! Yeah M-F. I don't even know what day it is anymore! haha sorry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X