This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions EVEN my managers dont have the answers for

1. If Disney puts on a show, lets say Mary Poppins that is coming in September can we get discounted tickets and if so where would i find or call for this information?

2.As a CM are we able to get into the Park via the entrance from Disney Grand California Hotel and Spa when they let guests in early? I think its usually 30mins prior to the 10AM opening

Well I thought I had more but i guess not, Ill edit this post if i do.

Thanks

Re: Questions EVEN my managers dont have the answers for

I dunno. But you might try these things...

1. For tickets, call Company D or whatever the CM store is called. I would guess they are your best bet.
    Who do you call to buy discounted park tickets? I would ask them about the show tickets.

2. Can you call a supervisor who works the Grand California gate? Is there a number to call that area? I would ask a CM or manager there. Maybe walk over next time you are in the area and ask them.
    Jeff made me famous!
    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

On the corporate intranet site is a section with discounts for TWDC employees. For shows like Mary Poppins, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast, they typically provide a discount code and information on contacting the venue directly. Tickets for those events are typically purchased directly from the venue, e.g. The Center Theatre Group, or the Segerstrom Center for the Arts.

Or... you could go with Garrett's answer.

Comment

On number 2, (tee hee) I've gone through on the Grand Californian Entrance with both my I.D. and Blue entrance pass. Although, when I used the Entrance pass to sign in friends, it was on the day of the "bomb" scare and they were letting everyone in, not just hotel guest, because they were just trying to get people into the park.
        "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
          I dunno. But you might try these things...

1. For tickets, call Company D or whatever the CM store is called. I would guess they are your best bet.
          Who do you call to buy discounted park tickets? I would ask them about the show tickets.

2. Can you call a supervisor who works the Grand California gate? Is there a number to call that area? I would ask a CM or manager there. Maybe walk over next time you are in the area and ask them.
          The Team center, theres three that i know of, the one next to costuming, the one in company D, and theres one by TDA I believe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X