This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Morning

So i need to ask. Are we as CM able to get in on the days when its the Magic Mornings. Does anyone know for SURE? have you done this using your blue badge?

Re: Magic Morning

I was wondering this, too. I'll be going on Saturday and, while not doing MM, I'll ask someone in the park. I was also wondering if we can enter DCA through the hotel entrance, too.

Comment

YES cop report back please lol

Comment

Kevin I know this is OT but where in DLR do you work?

Comment

I visited DCA and asked at the mobile office that is the current guest relations and was told that our ID's nor Main Gate Passes will work for Magic Mornings.

Comment

see thats the problem you asked guest relations, of course they are going to say that lol. im wondering if CM at the gates will let us in though

Comment

I would say that we would not get in if Guest Relations gave that answer. If anything, just ask one of the main entrace CMs for an answer.

Comment

All right, all right.. next time I'll ask the CM at the gate. The one who helped me this time wasn't the friendliest..

I won't be going to DL this weekend, but maybe next weekend. I'll ask then unless someone else is going sooner.

Comment

Yesterday I was at DL at 7:30AM. Asked a main gate person if i could go in yet but was told I had to wait until 8AM. But could it differ by cast member?

Comment

so blue you went on SUNDAY right? so thats a day there is magic mornings(unless my brain is so fried) so that would be true youd go in at 8am General public going in at 9AM

Were they letting anyone in at 7:30?

Comment

There was MM at 7AM.
                      They let us in around 7:40 for a rope drop. And I was talking to CMs and mentioned that I was a CM too. They never said anything about slipping under the rope and going on my way.
                      So I waited until 8AM with everyone else.

Comment

As a main entrance worker, CM's cannot go in early and your blue pass will not work. This is to ensure that the guests who have it, get it. We (cast members) can sign in at any time after early morning. We can go almost any time. The early entry turnstyle is programmed to accept early enty tickets only, and should will print a ticket for a blue pass. As for entering in at the Grand or the Monorail, the turnstyles there are set for the same early entry setting and will not allow anyone without an early entry pass. Hope this helps!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X