Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katella Cast Member Lot? Parking tips?

Hi everyone I was just hired to work at Disneyland 2 weeks ago and I have already completed my Onboarding appointment. I noticed that I need to park at the KCML/K-Lot for my "Welcome to..." training and was wondering if anyone could tell me how the CM Shuttles work:

How early should I get there and where do the shuttles pick up CMs in the parking lot? (My Welcome to session starts at 8am & check in starts at 7:30am) Also, how long does it take for the shuttles to take you to "Harbor Point"?

Sorry, I'm a bit confused/worried about the shuttles schedules and certainly don't want to be late for training/work for my first job. :blush:

Re: Katella Cast Member Lot? Parking tips?

I sent you a PM.

Comment

a bit of advice from everyone ive talked to. get to work at least an hour before your start, IF NOT MORE. why? the shuttles are not a on time thing. Im CMiP had good advice.

Comment

Parking at Pumba is a good alternative as well. =)

Comment

If you dont mind walking! :P

Comment

Thanks everyone

btw, aren't some lots reserved for certain CMs? like I heard you can only park in certain parking lots depending on what department/your work location?

Comment

That is true. Those lots would be the Simba lot, located next to Paradise Pier Hotel, Ball Cast Member Lot, off of Ball next to Mickey and Friends, and the TDA Structure. You can only park in those lots if you have a specific hang tag. Katella and Pumba are the two places that anyone can park at.

Comment

Just walk from K-Lot. Easier than waiting for a shuttle and only takes about 10 minutes. Walk through Garden Walk for a bit more visual distraction.

Comment

A decent rule of thumb if you are working in Disneyland to be parked in K-Lot at least 30 minutes before your start time. This is an average. You can skirt by with less for Main Street and Tomorrowland, but locations such as Critter Country and many areas of DCA will require more time.

K-Lot currently has 3 shuttle pick-up points, the third being the main building that is visible on your left side when you first enter the lot from Katella.

Granted, K-Lot is currently under construction so all of this is in flux, and hence, a complete mess. Sometimes it takes forever to find a decent parking space. If your shift starts at midday (ie. not in the early morning, or the evening) you might best be served parking in Pumbaa and just walking.
                  "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

all right

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X