This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busted...not me

has anyone ever done something that another cast member got fired for? I was a jc scipper and on grad nights we use to have a grad night speal (well unknown to disney). I was working the first grad night of the year and had a blast trying to make sure that I was not afending any one but going way over the line I talking about rated R stuff but the kids were eating it up, the adults were too. well a couple of days latter manigment brought this letter in that was complaining about there ride on the jc and it talked about the jokes told and things that had happend on the trip well I remember that trip because of some of the thing mentioned were done only by me and everybody else knew it too. but nobody said a thing. Latter someone was fired for doing someting simmiler but not nearly as bad. I think if your in with the crowed your protected if not they'll rat you out in a heart beet. well I know its hard to tell these storys because you feel bad or are afraid of getting in truble but if enyone has a story and think they can keep you identity a secret share away.
    sigpic

Wow.. What was in this "Grad Night" spiel you had???

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to hear that one! I love Jungle Cruise...

Comment

all the things that i could think of lots of four letter words are used at grad night they try to keep it down the skippers just go wild. my favorite is at the end by the snake " this is the second largest snake in the world if you want to see the first ladys im off in 20 min." that is realy tame compaired to the rest but I dont want to affend any one. but its bad way more than should ever be sayed at Disneyland grad night or not
        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X