Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

HELP! How to get the job?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! How to get the job?

I applied online on Sunday. For attractions part time
    Did the online test Friday and scheduled an interview.

Is this the real interview itself? What are they going to do?? I need to know the step by steps.
    If this is the interview itself then what do I expect ( & what do they expect) what types of questions do they ask. I need to know now Cus i dnt like it if they ask me on the spot. I need to think bout my answers.
    And what do they analyze bout me???

How fast will they hire? I can start now. It's almost vacation!!!

Please note: I'm only asking this because I NEED TO BE PREPARED.

Re: HELP! How to get the job?

I just sent you a pm
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X