X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cast member here!

Hello everyone!
    I'm new here, and I will be an official cast member in March! Thought I would say hello, and I look forward too many cool conversations!

-PowerLaces
    Last edited by powerlaces; 02-03-2013, 10:02 PM.

Congrats!

I had my interview on Jan 14th. Hoping for the best. I chose custodial as well as entertainment-costumes. When was your interview?

Comment

Re: New cast member here!

I, too, am a new cast member! (And a new member to this forum.) I have Traditions this Saturday and I'm really excited.

Comment

Same here. Maybe we'll bump into each other on Saturday.

Comment

I just had my interview today and they put me on the waitlist. I really hope I get an email/call back! Interviewer said she really liked me! Nervous about being waitlisted though. I feel like that was a soft version of saying "no thanks, we're not interested."

Anyways, good luck with the new job and congratulations! Hopefully I'll see you around.

Comment

Fear not; being put on the waitlist is definitely not their way of kindly saying no, in fact they truly mean they are interested in you. The same happened to me. I was waitlisted, but then within several hours of getting home I got a call. The rest is history. Hopefully your wait will be short. Good luck, Msshelbiheath!

Comment

I too was "waitlisted" and after a couple of months of uncertainty and wishing upon a star, the email and phone call finally came. Rest assured that they truly have an interest in you if they placed you into the "waitlist". I know exactly where you are and have been in the same spot. There's really no way to ease your mind because lets face it........IT'S DISNEY!!!!!!! You'll get the call in time. Patience and Disney movies will help pass the time.

Comment

Congrats Powerlace! And good luck everyone awaiting their response!

I'm currently applying for the Disney College Program and waiting for the phone interview this Saturday. Nervous, but excited at the same time! Are any of you participating / alumni of the DCP?
                .:: ::.

Comment

I too was just wait listed ( feb 21) and hoping its a short wait!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X