Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New cast member here!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cast member here!

Hello everyone!
    I'm new here, and I will be an official cast member in March! Thought I would say hello, and I look forward too many cool conversations!

-PowerLaces
    Last edited by powerlaces; 02-03-2013, 10:02 PM.

Congrats!

I had my interview on Jan 14th. Hoping for the best. I chose custodial as well as entertainment-costumes. When was your interview?

Comment

Re: New cast member here!

I, too, am a new cast member! (And a new member to this forum.) I have Traditions this Saturday and I'm really excited.

Comment

Same here. Maybe we'll bump into each other on Saturday.

Comment

I just had my interview today and they put me on the waitlist. I really hope I get an email/call back! Interviewer said she really liked me! Nervous about being waitlisted though. I feel like that was a soft version of saying "no thanks, we're not interested."

Anyways, good luck with the new job and congratulations! Hopefully I'll see you around.

Comment

Fear not; being put on the waitlist is definitely not their way of kindly saying no, in fact they truly mean they are interested in you. The same happened to me. I was waitlisted, but then within several hours of getting home I got a call. The rest is history. Hopefully your wait will be short. Good luck, Msshelbiheath!

Comment

I too was "waitlisted" and after a couple of months of uncertainty and wishing upon a star, the email and phone call finally came. Rest assured that they truly have an interest in you if they placed you into the "waitlist". I know exactly where you are and have been in the same spot. There's really no way to ease your mind because lets face it........IT'S DISNEY!!!!!!! You'll get the call in time. Patience and Disney movies will help pass the time.

Comment

Congrats Powerlace! And good luck everyone awaiting their response!

I'm currently applying for the Disney College Program and waiting for the phone interview this Saturday. Nervous, but excited at the same time! Are any of you participating / alumni of the DCP?
                .:: ::.

Comment

I too was just wait listed ( feb 21) and hoping its a short wait!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X