Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Wait listed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait listed

hey all!
    im "new" here! i hope youre all doing well on this pleasant monday morning!

any ways, i worked in Merch 2006 & had to leave due to a difficult pregnancy.
    fast forward to 2013, i applied to work there for vacation planner,custodial or greeter. I am being considered for custodial & park greeter. i was waitlisted Feb 21. Any one know about how long the waitlist is? This is so new to me! when i worked in merch, i was hired same day.

any insight would be appreciated! thank you!

Re: Wait listed

Congrats!

how exciting to return to the parks, hope your wait list is short
    sigpic

Comment

thank you! I hope it is short too!

Comment

As far as I understand, being put on the waitlist usually means you have a very good chance of being called back. It really depends on when they need you, I suppose. You could be playing the waiting game for several hours to the whole six months - but I've heard of more cases of hearing back as opposed to not hearing back. Crossing my fingers for you!

Comment

Thank you!
          Every thing I have read thus far,they were called back...it was months,days,hours(lucky!) but they WERE called back.
          Off topic but I was wait listed what would have been my 7th anniversary with DLR
          Last edited by MamaCrafty86; 02-26-2013, 10:36 AM. Reason: meh

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X