Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

DLR: Immediate Openings e-mail

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR: Immediate Openings e-mail

Hi everyone! About a month ago I had my one-on-one interview. It went really well, but I was put on a waiting list. Last Friday (around 5 P.M.), I received an email saying that there are positions available that potentially match my interest as discussed in the face to face interview. Also it says to respond to that email with my name, phone number, and best time/day to reach me. It also says it could take up to 2 business days for a recruiter to respond. Well, I responded to the email immediately after I received it (which was right when the casting center had closed) and was wondering if this is an email basically stating I got the job? I don't want to get over excited, but this seems like a really good sign!! Thank you for any responses.

UPDATE: I called the casting center on Monday and they directed me to a recruiter's voicemail where I left my name and phone number. It's now Wednesday and I haven't heard anything yet. Is there reason to panic? Cause on the email it says it may take up to 2 days for a recruiter to contact you. Ergh, I'm nervous.
    Last edited by Msshelbiheath; 03-13-2013, 10:51 AM.

Re: DLR: Immediate Openings e-mail

hey there!

Earlier today I got an Immediate Openings e-mail too! Literally in almost the same manner you did. It was sent to me right after they closed, and I responded within two hours (I went to go eat:P).

Did you ever get the call back? I'm nervous about missing the call, I'm hoping to get it tomorrow, but apparently it might be Thursday because it takes time for the recruiter to respond.

I've been jumping around the room celebrating what I believe to be something technically stating I got the job, but again, I'm really really nervous this might not actually be it. What's your status with DLR now?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X