Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Help!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

well i am new here so I hope you guys can help me.

I had an interview feb 18 and i was waitlisted. its been 2 and a half months. Is there a chance i can get hired soon??

Re: Help!

Anyone on waitlist??

Comment

It depends on how long the waitlist is but with the summer rush coming up you should have a fair chance.

Comment

Thank you! Hopefully something comes up soon

Comment

I was on the wait list for nearly 3 months before I got a second interview. It's not an unusual thing. Summer is coming up and a lot of the college program folks will be leaving soon. So there's a good chance you'll get hired soon.

Comment

check your dashboard.
            but it's likely in June is when they start hiring. What role are you?

But honestly I thought they should hire us by now since they need more workers for Grad Nites and The 24hrs event.

Comment

Omg I got hired!!! I have my on boarding appt on Tuesday!! I'm so excited, thank you guys for the help!!!

Good luck (:

Comment

Did I get on the waitlist? I applied for attractions and they said I should wait for a call back about an opening if and whenever it comes. Is there an actual list, or do some people (say, with full availability or other things) have a greater chance?

Comment

There is an actual waitlist. I was on it for almost 3 months & I just got hired yesterday.

Comment

I've been on the waitlist since January sigh...

Comment

^^^ waitlist since January ??? Really cus they only put u on the list for 6 months. If the 6 months past then that's it. Then u have to reapply. I say call Them and ask about your status.

It's VERY IMPORTANT to check your dashboard. It tells you ur important info, update, etc

Comment

My interview was Jan 25th so I have some time left. I check the dashboard fairly regularly and it still says waitlisted. I have received two emails over the last couple of months asking me to respond if I am still interested and I have responded in the affirmative both times. I called once and all they could tell me was that I was still waitlisted. So I've done what I can on my end.

Comment

My dashboard says nothing...only has the notifications of confirmation of scheduling my last interview...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X