Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I work at DLR and the Disney Store at the same time?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I work at DLR and the Disney Store at the same time?

Okay, so I am not entirely sure if this thread belongs here, but if it doesn't, please redirect me!

I was working as a CT (seasonal) cast member for the Disney Store. Once my season was done, I decided to apply for a job at DLR. I got wait-listed, but soon after that, I received a call from the Disney Store that they would like to hire me part time. I accepted and they told be to wait until they call me back to do more hire paperwork and more proper training. A little while after that, I was offered a position in DLR as a CT cast member. I have yet to complete paperwork or training for either positions.

My question is, can I work for both the Disney Store and at DLR? Is it allowed, or do I have to chose one over the other? If you don't know the answer, do you know where I should call (HR, Disney Store, DLR, Both?)?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Re: Can I work at DLR and the Disney Store at the same time?

Originally posted by GrtNinjaYuffie View Post
    Okay, so I am not entirely sure if this thread belongs here, but if it doesn't, please redirect me!

I was working as a CT (seasonal) cast member for the Disney Store. Once my season was done, I decided to apply for a job at DLR. I got wait-listed, but soon after that, I received a call from the Disney Store that they would like to hire me part time. I accepted and they told be to wait until they call me back to do more hire paperwork and more proper training. A little while after that, I was offered a position in DLR as a CT cast member. I have yet to complete paperwork or training for either positions.

My question is, can I work for both the Disney Store and at DLR? Is it allowed, or do I have to chose one over the other? If you don't know the answer, do you know where I should call (HR, Disney Store, DLR, Both?)?

Thanks for your help in advance!
    as long as you don't work in Stores at DLR, you can do it. Let DLR Casting know.

Global

Comment

Originally posted by Global View Post
      as long as you don't work in Stores at DLR, you can do it. Let DLR Casting know. <br>
      <br>
      Global

Wow, really? But the position in DLR is for merchandise.
      Thanks so much, I will let DLR Casting know.

Comment

Got the same answer from DLR Casting. Im just going to transfer to DLR.
        Thanks again for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by GrtNinjaYuffie View Post
          Got the same answer from DLR Casting. Im just going to transfer to DLR.
          Thanks again for your reply!
          Good luck!!
          Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Tricks View Post
            Good luck!!
            Thanks!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X