This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Complimentary Passes

I'm assuming most CMs have received some of their 2005 comp passes already but has anyone else noticed that the designs on them were different? I'm wondering if they're trying to go with a collector card theme or what since the two I'm looking at are for 1955 and 1965 and have the castle and Rocket Jets respectively.

Did anyone get any different years and if so what's on them?

Here's an example of the 1965 Rocket Jets one:

http://www.progresscity.net/comp_pass_1965.jpg

yeah i have those two designs as well. i have one that has the castle first being built back in 1955 and on the other one is a pic of the old rocket jets from 1965. i think these two passes will be collector's items. but i like them and probably will be using them.
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

Hmmm if everyone got the same ones, why make them different and call them a collector series?

Then again why have a collector series with CM comp passes? Maybe they will carry over to the regular one day tickets too!

Comment

Originally posted by MrLiver
        Hmmm if everyone got the same ones, why make them different and call them a collector series?

Then again why have a collector series with CM comp passes? Maybe they will carry over to the regular one day tickets too!
        Or, they hope that you will never use them and keep them as a collectors item instead.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X