X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustysage
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLiver
    Hmmm if everyone got the same ones, why make them different and call them a collector series?

Then again why have a collector series with CM comp passes? Maybe they will carry over to the regular one day tickets too!
    Or, they hope that you will never use them and keep them as a collectors item instead.

Leave a comment:

• MrLiver
    replied
    Hmmm if everyone got the same ones, why make them different and call them a collector series?

Then again why have a collector series with CM comp passes? Maybe they will carry over to the regular one day tickets too!

Leave a comment:

• Disneychica04
    replied
    yeah i have those two designs as well. i have one that has the castle first being built back in 1955 and on the other one is a pic of the old rocket jets from 1965. i think these two passes will be collector's items. but i like them and probably will be using them.

Leave a comment:

• MrLiver
    started a topic 2005 Complimentary Passes

2005 Complimentary Passes

I'm assuming most CMs have received some of their 2005 comp passes already but has anyone else noticed that the designs on them were different? I'm wondering if they're trying to go with a collector card theme or what since the two I'm looking at are for 1955 and 1965 and have the castle and Rocket Jets respectively.

Did anyone get any different years and if so what's on them?

Here's an example of the 1965 Rocket Jets one:

http://www.progresscity.net/comp_pass_1965.jpg

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X