Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

One Year Anniversary!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Year Anniversary!

I know this thread is a little egotistical, but I can't help but share it. My one year anniversary date as a Disney CM is this Saturday, May 6. Not only have I beat the average turnover rate of 8 months, but I am well on the path to getting my "B" ... then my 5-year pin ... it's a downward spiral, but I couldn't be prouder of myself!

When I first hired in, I thought I would never stay for more than just a few months. Now the last thing on my mind is quitting.

Anyone else feel proud on excited on their one-year, five-year, ten-year, et. al. anniversary dates?!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: One Year Anniversary!

congrats
    :crazylegs

Comment

My one year is on Saturday as well. We hired in the same day but I am in attractions. I was kinda depressed about it but then I got over it really fast. I never imagined I would be there for one year. I had my sights on transfering after 6 months. It is still an option but not as a priority as it was before.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

congrads to you, My 1 year was last september 11th, so I am almost at my second year.. I am amazed I have lasted this long on the 3rd shift, but I actually do enjoy it on the 3rd shift at DCA, I have made some good friends, and really have a blast over there

congrads again

Friends for life

Comment

Being a former cast member, I was elated at my 1 yr and 5 yr anniversary's. I still have my 5 yr pin, attached to my name tag and also several 1 year pins, that I received at different times at the park. Congrats to you!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
              "Here Comes the Bride....."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X