Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Rockit Mountain....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockit Mountain....

I heard CM rockit mountain tests we're comming up tonight? I dk..Just heard it floating around infront of the park by some space CM's ..they we're all walking by the CALIFORNIA sign...overheard

Re: Rockit Mountain....

I heard there was testing tonight but ONLY for Space CMs and nobody else.

Comment

I know that the official opening of Rocket Mt. is on grad-night, but testing for it, that could be at any time.
      If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

But us poor sorry public people will probably never see it! All you kids going to Grad nights, let us know how it is...OK?
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I'm not going on Grad-night but i'll ask my friends who are seniors when they get back.
          If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

With any amount of luck I should have a video of the ride. No guarantees. I have a lot of friends going who say they will try, so I dont know. It would be great! As soon as, or if I do, A video WILL be posted.

Comment

I'm a senior but I don't get to go to grad night, I'm still pouting about it.

Comment

Space CM's tested it on the 9th, the rest of TL was TBA. If it opened tonight its a good chance its sometime this weekend or next.
                "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

I'm betting you cannot video it for those of us who graduated or on the east coast or are both?

Comment

Tomorrowland (and maybe the rest of the park?) is testing it Tuesday and Thursday night.
                    "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

I was kinda confused on that when they said it. First they said it was Tomorrowland only and then it turned into all attractions, whatever that is.

Comment

Is there a way a cm can get a good video??

I only seen the one on you tube and its not that good...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X