This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Hours

How many hours per week does a typical cm get?

Re: CM Hours

I am not sure about the day time people.. I work graveyard and get 40 hours a week.. with the option to work a 6th day (overtime) because we are soo short of people at night

Friends for life

Comment

During peaks seasons, if the CM has year or more of seniority then they can expect to work full 8 hour shifts, five days a week. But you can always request more hours it is less than 40—it isn’t too hard to fill up a schedule. In the off-season however, it depends a lot on the CM’s availability. CRs are only required to work Sat/Sun/ Friday evenings/holidays so they are looking at 18 hours unless you request more.

Comment

Just get use to these words: Extended/ Can you stay/ Would you be willing/ Happens all the time. Worked for 3 months and only got off 3x at my normal time. One time I got extended to 4am. Could have stayed longer but the tooth picks in my eyes were against union labor laws.

Comment

How many hours for full time attraction CM in peak seaon vs.off season?
          Originally posted by LlamaLover
          Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Comment

In the summer, like right now, I work an average of 50-60 hours per week. In the off-season, I work about 20 hours/week. Too bad they got rid of CR-25.
            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X