This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commuter Assistance program

Wondering, what does the commuter assistance program offer? More specifically, I wanted to know if they give bus passes as a part of the program because the bus route near my house goes straight to Disneyland.

Re: Commuter Assistance program

You might try giving them a call....I'm sure they will give you answers to all your questions.

Comment

Im not a driver but i live really close, the ppl in my life no longer care that this is my first job that i really really love and so now im getting the feeling that im gonna need to take the bus (as much as i dont want to) but yeah theres no way im quitting just because of my retarted family. Is there a number i can call?

Comment

I believe the number you're all looking for is 714-781-7433...

Comment

Originally posted by 10-8atDisneyland
          You might try giving them a call....I'm sure they will give you answers to all your questions.
          It is easier to talk to you guys. Also you people seemed to be really informed about these types of things.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmouse
            Wondering, what does the commuter assistance program offer? More specifically, I wanted to know if they give bus passes as a part of the program because the bus route near my house goes straight to Disneyland.
            They do give free bus passes on the condition that 50% of your bus rides are in between work and home.
            ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X