This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "inn between"

Could y'all tell me what exactly the "inn between" is? I've seen is mentioned in some of the posts.

Re: the "inn between"

Back side of Plaza Inn - the CM cafeteria.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Yeah, what Morrigon said. It's the only CM cafeteria that's opened 24 hours (well that was true 11-13 years ago). So, it's the only one I have ever eaten at. At 4 am they would have both dinner meals and breakfast meals on the menu. There was a short order grill. Back then, I thought it was pretty tastey.
      Jeff made me famous!
      From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

nothings changed, its still open 24 hours.
        Come to the dark side,
        we have cookies.

Comment

That was my favorite too! Village House and West side diner (I think) were good but no Cell phone reception.

Comment

In my day, the "West Side Diner" was called the "DEC" (Disneyland Employees Cafeteria). While cell phones weren't an issue then, I can see why reception would be an issue, since it's underground (adjacent to the New Orleans Main Kitchen). The Inn Between has always been the park's only 24/7 CM cafeteria.

BTW...Welcome notinnottigham....welcome aboard!!!
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

the inn between's not open 24 hrs.

Comment

I've never seen the Inn Between open after about an hour or two before park closing...

Perhaps the close it down for a bit and re-open between certain hours of the third shift?
                šoš.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
                ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
                (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
                .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
                .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
                MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

Originally posted by matterhornmaniac
                  the inn between's not open 24 hrs.
                  rsit was open 24 hours up to a few weeks ago.. I know becuae DL employees tellm us this.. WE HAD NOTHING on the DCA side except a roach couch. EEWWWWWWWW

Friends for life

Comment

It is open very near 24 hours a day. The place generally closes 1 hour before park close, and then re-opens about 3-4 hours later for graveyard shift.
                    The West Side diner's, Eat Ticket, and DCA Cafe's hours of operation are sadly not as convenient for a great number of CMs.
                    The quality and efficiency of the inn between, like the other cafeteria's listed, however, makes CMs keep an open eye out for the various 'roach coaches' patrolling the property and we've made it point to memorize where and when those coaches park during the day/night.
                    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Up until a couple of years ago the Inn Between was open 24 hours. Now, and for the last couple of years, it closes an hour before park closing and re-opens at 2:30am. When I started, 5+ years ago, the food was pretty good. Not so much now, although I still end up eating there once or twice a week.

Comment

I don't know...on those magical days when they offered chicken fuscilli...well, they were good days...haha!
                        šoš.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
                        ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
                        (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
                        .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
                        .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
                        MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
                          Yeah, what Morrigon said. It's the only CM cafeteria that's opened 24 hours (well that was true 11-13 years ago). So, it's the only one I have ever eaten at. At 4 am they would have both dinner meals and breakfast meals on the menu. There was a short order grill. Back then, I thought it was pretty tastey.
                          24/7?

That means after dark security can eat there on breaks? at 3:30 AM?

My friend Dave told me about this place. He is a busser at the Plaza Inn.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmainstreet View Post
                            ... however, makes CMs keep an open eye out for the various 'roach coaches' patrolling the property and we've made it point to memorize where and when those coaches park during the day/night.
                            Umm.. what's a roach coach?
                            ** A photoshop princess **

Comment

Roach Coach = Lunch Truck or catering truck.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X