Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Who are you?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you?

after a conversation with my hubby, I was wondering if anyone here is a character at either Disney Land or Disney World....so, fess up...who are you?

PS...if you're not a character...where do you work...esp. interested in Disney World...It's my dream to be Snow White's evil queen or work in the Haunted Mansion.

Re: Who are you?

I'm just wondering, no i dont work at DRL or WDW, but i plan to be a disney character. Yes thats probably not going to happen, but what do you have to do, let skills?
    I want to be one of the disney princess. Do you know anything about this.

Sorry for going a bit off topic.

Comment

Well to be a princess you'll need stuff like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...Disney only want princesses who have great skills.
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

I have been called Tinkerbell before but I don't work at Disney World.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I've been called Goofy.
          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

I was called Tinkertoes once by a drill sergeant when I was in the Army....
            Jeff made me famous!
            From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

um...wow this is more off topic then one of the random threads

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X