This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irresponsibility in Disney Management

This was pretty much a long rant that I should have written, but never click post. To anybody I offended or whatever I appologize will take more professional and responsible actions in the future. Thanks.
    Last edited by Colorado Kid; 10-13-2006, 07:37 PM. Reason: A few missed grammar errors = P
    Thats not popcorn... thats JOB security.

Re: Irresponsibility in Disney Management

I am not sure if this is a joke, but I'll take the bait...

You should be really careful what you post on public message boards. If I posted something like this about my employer on the internet, I would be fired no questions asked. You are publically criticizing your employer! And people from Disney do apparently read these boards.

Good luck to you.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Colorado Kid,

You should be promoted, not fired, for speaking up and your criticisms are reasonable and ought to be taken seriously. Hold on to your ideals because yours is the proper Disney attitude. If your work is important, valid grievances will be heard and resolved.

That said, I would suggest reading your Cast Member handbook, if there is one, do research online for similar situations, and possibly speaking with the Disney union rep, your direct supervisor, or doing whatever seems approporiate according to Disney policy. Maybe the union has published rules its members are breaking by hiding work tools.

This guest certainly appreciates your honest, direct approach to achieving high standards. Keep up the good work and hang in there.
      "There's a Great, Big Beautiful Tomorrow ... Waiting at the End of Every Day." -- Disneyland's Carousel of Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Kid View Post
        Jordan Roberts
        Magic Kingdom Custodial
        Walt Disney World
        You really should think twice about posting this kind of personal information on the internet, particularly one which is read by your employer.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

^^ Well there is always the edit feature, if it isn't too late. No employer likes being trashed publicly especially by their own employees. While your intensions may be in the right place, this is definatly not the way to make yourself heard.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Again, another wonderful rant. Just let this thread die.
            Last edited by Colorado Kid; 10-13-2006, 07:29 PM.
            Thats not popcorn... thats JOB security.

Comment

Thread closed at OPs request.
              -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X