X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Sonia horrach? [email protected]

Does anyone know who that is?

Sonia Horrach? [email protected]

If a moderator could do an e-mail search for her on these forums or something, I'd like to know who it is.

This would have probably best be handled in a private message to a moderator. Giving out names and emails without someone else's permission isn't proper netiquette.

Comment

It is when they tell you to "go to hell" in an e-mail.

However, I do realize that this is the wrong forum for the post. Sorry about that.

Comment

You realize it's an avoidable hazard... your e-mail address is in your signature. If it wasn't there, she'd have to either PM you or post something on the board, and you'd know who she is.

And "go to hell" is tame. If she said, "I'm going to hurt you" or "I know where you live" I'm sure the mods would be more than happy to PM you. (though if that were the case, you should go to the police first, and they'll contact the mods directly with a warrant for the info)
        "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
        -
        "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
        -
        "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
        -
        Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X