X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is too old?

Hello everyone.

As Ive mentioned before I am a Canadian hoping to one day move down to California with my boyfriend and maybe work for Disneyland as a look-alike character...

becasue I have a lot of saving and schooling to complete inmy future I was just wondering, how old is too old to become a character?

Ive herad people sayinga t 20 they were already too old! Is that true??? what would you say is the age range for characters?

Thank you!!

Re: How old is too old?

I think that would depend on what character.

Some characters are more fit for thin people, some are more fit for fat, some for young, some for old...

I think dead is too old to be the absolutely end of discussions.
    -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by JacquieMarie View Post
      Hello everyone.

As Ive mentioned before I am a Canadian hoping to one day move down to California with my boyfriend and maybe work for Disneyland as a look-alike character...

becasue I have a lot of saving and schooling to complete inmy future I was just wondering, how old is too old to become a character?

Ive herad people sayinga t 20 they were already too old! Is that true??? what would you say is the age range for characters?

Thank you!!

changing the subject where is canada are you from? i was born in winnipeg, and moved to vancouver... then moved to california and worked at DCA.. now live in vegas.. ok back on topic lol

Friends for life

Comment

My uncle was a character until 34 years of age.

Comment

I figure if you have the desire to do it, no age it to old. That could be construed as age discrimination if there was.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
            changing the subject where is canada are you from? i was born in winnipeg, and moved to vancouver... then moved to california and worked at DCA.. now live in vegas.. ok back on topic lol

Ive lived in Edmonton Alberta, Saskatoon Saskatchewan and now I live in Vancouver BC...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X