This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Portal help!!

My account's been deactivated because of inactivity (I forgot my password after I got hired and only just recently created a new one) and it says to contact my Security Administrator or Help Desk. What the heck are those? Who do I talk to? It didn't give me a phone number or an e-mail address or anything.

Re: Disney Portal help!!

You have to re-register using a computer on-site, or one of the many kiosks available on-site.

Comment

Alyssa is right. i had the same problem and had to wait until I came back to Florida to activate it again. Good Luck.
      "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

I think you have to keep your account active. Like logging in every 30 days, and also changing your password. Go to the Learning Center and they'll give you help.

Comment

Okay, I don't think anyone undestood me. I know that you have to keep your account active. If you didn't my account wouldn't have been deactivated. And I did re-register from an on-site kiosk. Then it told me that my account has been deactivated from inactivity. It told me to talk to the Security Administrator or the Help Desk.

My question is, what are those and how to do I get in contact with them?

Comment

I believe it is you who are not understanding us. You need to re-register as if you were logging on for the very first time, as if you never had an account to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
              I believe it is you who are not understanding us. You need to re-register as if you were logging on for the very first time, as if you never had an account to begin with.
              I had the same problem and even after I re-registered like I did the very first time it still said I was lcoked out or whatever.

so...

I went to the learning center and they were able to help me out. They called someone and had me talk to them. Whoever I talked to unlocked my account and I was able to re-register yet again. But now it works.

Security Admin is just a fancy word for someone who work IT for the portal. theres even a "help" number available on the portal site that you can call and they can help you but I would suggest going to the learning center.
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Call x8665

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X