Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

APs for Cast Members

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • APs for Cast Members

    What's the deal?
    IS there a deal?

  • #2
    Re: APs for Cast Members

    I remember right when I left they had a thing in th reference guide that said CMs did get a discount on an AP. I don't know how much it is and the way to go around getting one.




    Comment


    • #3
      Re: APs for Cast Members

      The CM price for annual passes is the same as the Senior price, $20.00 off full price of the Deluxe and Premium passes. $219 and $339 respectively.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: APs for Cast Members

        Your ID gets you in you don't need an AP..

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: APs for Cast Members

          ^i assume the original poster is asking to by passes for friends or family not for themself.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: APs for Cast Members

            Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
            Your ID gets you in you don't need an AP..
            That maybe true but only for a certain amount of visits, when I planned my trip last December my friend who worked at one of the Hotel on the property, (I think she works at the coffee shop at the DL Hotel) told me that we could not meet up because she had run out of ticket trips as she called them.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: APs for Cast Members

              Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
              Your ID gets you in you don't need an AP..
              The original poster was asking if you get a price break on purchasing Annual Passes for other people if you're a Cast Member. He didn't say you need an AP to get inside DL if you're a CM, nor did he ask that.

              BTW: if the park is close to or at full capacity you may not be admitted with your Cast ID.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: APs for Cast Members

                Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
                That maybe true but only for a certain amount of visits, when I planned my trip last December my friend who worked at one of the Hotel on the property, (I think she works at the coffee shop at the DL Hotel) told me that we could not meet up because she had run out of ticket trips as she called them.

                With our IDs we can get in whenever we want but SIgn ins are diffrent They only let you get people in on days that are not block out days. Hourly CMs have Blue main gate passes that allow the CM to sign in 3 people or there dependancy listing up to 16 times a year. Salaried CMs and CMs working for DIsney 15 years plus get silver main gate passes still has the same blockout days but no limit on the amount of times a year you can sign people in.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: APs for Cast Members

                  Originally posted by Karnever View Post
                  With our IDs we can get in whenever we want but SIgn ins are diffrent They only let you get people in on days that are not block out days. Hourly CMs have Blue main gate passes that allow the CM to sign in 3 people or there dependancy listing up to 16 times a year. Salaried CMs and CMs working for DIsney 15 years plus get silver main gate passes still has the same blockout days but no limit on the amount of times a year you can sign people in.
                  Ah thank you for clearing that up for me...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: APs for Cast Members

                    Also, though it is rare, sometimes our ID's are blocked (it's only happened a few times in the 6 years I've been a CM) and an AP is a way around that, although an expensive one. The other thing is if you are a big Disney fan and collect memorabilia, the AP will give you access to merchandise that you can't get unless you are an AP holder.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: APs for Cast Members

                      Even if a Cast ID gets blocked they could just go through the CM entrance by the Opera house...and yes its against the rules.
                      Class of 2005...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: APs for Cast Members

                        Originally posted by ssmccullough View Post
                        Even if a Cast ID gets blocked they could just go through the CM entrance by the Opera house...and yes its against the rules.
                        This really has nothing to do with the original posters question....but, ok...
                        I think the OP is probably looking to buy APs for family or friends.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: APs for Cast Members

                          The OP is looking for when he changes from Full Time to CT (end of summer) and needs an AP!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: APs for Cast Members

                            Won't your ID still work as an entrance pass when you are CT?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: APs for Cast Members

                              Dunno... you tell me?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X