This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Rehire

Heyeveryone just letting you all know that I got a job at one of the vendors at WDW so I am once again a CM!

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Re: WDW Rehire

Congratulations! Does that mean you'll be working for a third party or directly for Disney? Wanna give us a hint?

Comment

Congratulations....I was kinda worried, sorta!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

which vendor are you working for? i would like to know more about the vendor jobs in case casting dosent rehire me. That is my backup plan. i REALLY want to go back!

Comment

Congratulations.... I'm hoping for a rehire too I left April '97 and was there three years but didn't leave in the best way. All I know is I'll be crushed if I don't get to come back. I miss working with so many great people! CM's are like a huge family and while I'm sure most of the people who worked there while I did are gone, I can't wait to make new friends if they let me back :-)

Comment

i'll be working at WDW as well very soon . I have never worked at an American Disney Park before . I have only worked at Disneyland Paris since the last 4 years wich is was a great experience .

Good luck to you !!!!!!!!!
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Yay! Good for you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X