Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me find someone please, I'm new here.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find someone please, I'm new here.

Hi guys. I just returned home from Disneyland, it was a wonderful vacation. While wating to meet soem friends in front of POC I met "Heather", and talked to her for a little bit while she kept moving strollers to their appropriate spot as people lined up for fireworks. Anyway, I got a picture with her, and wanted to email it to her, this is a long shot, but does anyone know her?
    There's an old joke I just made up: How many of me would it take to screw up your life?

If you want to send her the pic, you can always mail it to Guest Relations and they'll forward it to her supervisor. I've had many people who've met a CM that made their day and have pictures of them and they send a thank you card and the picture.

Comment

good idea mrsnewseditor. i appreciate the response
      There's an old joke I just made up: How many of me would it take to screw up your life?

Comment

wish I would have thought of this before! I have a gret picture of a fantsmaic! worker who helped me find a good place because my joints were acting up and I couldn't stand. She signed my shoes and ran around to all the other employees and got them to sign them too...
        I would send it now, but that was 4 years ago something tells me the chance of her still working there are slim
        boo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X