This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any CTs Out There?

Hey, just wondering if there are any other CTs around. Do you plan on staying much longer? Having a good time there? Miss being there when you're at school/life? I know I wish a lot of times I was back and not at school, but the reverse is sometimes true when I'm working! The grass is always greener...hahahaha.

Re: Any CTs Out There?

Originally posted by revol yensid View Post
    Hey, just wondering if there are any other CTs around. Do you plan on staying much longer? Having a good time there? Miss being there when you're at school/life? I know I wish a lot of times I was back and not at school, but the reverse is sometimes true when I'm working! The grass is always greener...hahahaha.
    :lol: That's what I think too. Which is why I made the decision not to.

Maybe someday soon I'll change my mind on that..

Comment

I'm a high CR... Love my job, have a life. I found something that works for me.

Working in the parks isn't all bad.

Comment

I don't think working in the parks is all that bad either, it's just hard when you are 250 miles away at school. I don't think I could make enough time to work and go to school at the same time. That'd be a challenge!

Comment

Hi!!! I really love this website... Mainly because I really love Disneyland. It's so informative and it's good to know there's Disneyland buffs, such as myself out there. And how cute is that? MiceSpace... Adorable!

Comment

Worked as a CT in the summer of 04, but never returned. Great while it lasted, but I couldn't work my 2 week Xmas vacation and New Year's eve! They should have a CT for summer hours only.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X