This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Fair?

Anyone have the inside scoop on when the next one is? I wanted to go last week, but being in a foot cast, I didn't think I had a chance!

Re: Job Fair?

Any blasted day of the week other than Sunday. Whether or not there is an organized Job Fair, they are always hiring. Summer is around the corner, and with TSI and Nemo, it's gonna be a doozy. They are going to need tons of bodies and will be hiring like mad for months. Just go once your foot is better.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ok, thanks. Does anyone know if you can hire straight into Guest Relations or do you have to have prior history with the company? (I know, I am crazy, but also desperate for a job for at least 6- 12 months)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
        Ok, thanks. Does anyone know if you can hire straight into Guest Relations or do you have to have prior history with the company? (I know, I am crazy, but also desperate for a job for at least 6- 12 months)
        Typically Guest Relations does not hire you straight in, you need to work elsewhere in the park first, and can generally transfer after 6 months in your position. Things may have changed due to staffing issues, but that's kinda what it has been.
        If you are desperate for a job, I'm not so sure it is best to be so picky on what exactly you want to do at the Disneyland Resort. At least come up with 2 or 3 positions you would like. GR is a very highly sought out position.
        "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X