Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Parade of Dreams is ****

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Parade of Dreams is ****

    I'm sorry, but no crossovers = ****. I don't feel like running from the Space side of the hub back behind Main Street down to the town square and going back up Main Street backstage on the JC side just to get to the other side of the hub and procede to my location.

    And don't even get me started on the fireworks and how they totally impede backstage traffic.

  • #2
    Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

    Umm... ok?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

      And what your point?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

        One reason... GUEST DONT LISTEN TO CAST MEMBERS WHO DO CROWD CONTROL.
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

          Originally posted by wave789 View Post
          I'm sorry, but no crossovers = ****. I don't feel like running from the Space side of the hub back behind Main Street down to the town square and going back up Main Street backstage on the JC side just to get to the other side of the hub and procede to my location.

          And don't even get me started on the fireworks and how they totally impede backstage traffic.
          It's ok, I called the waaambulance for you.
          Last edited by UncleTom; 03-25-2007, 04:01 PM.
          I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

            I agree, therefore when I was a CM and I was working I would always enter on stage by the Lincoln Theater and than back stage over by the fire house by the JC boats...Even with the parade or pyro going, you just walk on the sidewalk. I don't understand why you're complaining...

            Why would you need to pass anyways? To start or get off? You need to plan accordingly and take the extra 3 minutes to walk the other way :/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

              um, do you mind changing your title, because most of us do not think the parade is, oh, how maturely do you put it? ......

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                I agree, therefore when I was a CM and I was working I would always enter on stage by the Lincoln Theater and than back stage over by the fire house by the JC boats...Even with the parade or pyro going, you just walk on the sidewalk. I don't understand why you're complaining...

                Why would you need to pass anyways? To start or get off? You need to plan accordingly and take the extra 3 minutes to walk the other way :/
                That's what I was describing, and yes I do plan ahead. It's just that I still don't like not having crossovers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                  Originally posted by wave789 View Post
                  I'm sorry, but no crossovers = ****. I don't feel like running from the Space side of the hub back behind Main Street down to the town square and going back up Main Street backstage on the JC side just to get to the other side of the hub and procede to my location.

                  And don't even get me started on the fireworks and how they totally impede backstage traffic.
                  Backstage traffic? Try the ON STAGE traffic. Yesterday we were in Adventureland and needed to go to the Baby Changing Station there on Main Street near Plaza Inn. It would seem like a simply little jaunt - but no. We had to go down Main Street to the parade crossing at Carnation Cafe and then back up Main Street - even went through some stores to allude traffic - and finally made it to the station! And it wasn't an easy trip because there are those that see you pushing your stroller and jump in front of you because they are 'faster' or want you out of their way....etc.

                  So, you talk about Backstage Traffic - don't even get me started. Disneyland, in my opinion, has FAR too many daily parades.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                    It's not that bad. What was a pain was when they were filming the Christmas parade.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                      Lemme make a minor change here...
                      Originally posted by Duffy View Post
                      One reason... GUEST DONT LISTEN TO CAST MEMBERS WHO DO CROWD CONTROL.
                      There...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                        There used to be crossovers. We had to fight Entertainment for them, but we got them, after Pinocchio and Ursula. I know that the parade is faster now, so maybe the crossovers got cut. They seem to be really, really short when they happen at all. Then again, I've only been out for the parade maybe two or three time since PoD came back from the holidays, so what do I know.

                        Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

                        "It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                          Originally posted by DC_Ken View Post
                          It's not that bad. What was a pain was when they were filming the Christmas parade.
                          Tell me that when you have a stroller with a crying baby in it that needs feeding and changing...........and you can't get through.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

                            Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                            Tell me that when you have a stroller with a crying baby in it that needs feeding and changing...........and you can't get through.
                            Well, it feels kind of like when you have 5 minutes to clock in and the oh so nice CMs that they have staff that are super helpful at directing you around. Three canoe guys and I had to go up to fantasyland to cross behind the parade and then bolt over to pirates to clock in. Fun times.

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X