Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mickey Mania Parade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mania Parade

I used to be in this parade but never had the chance to get it on video... I don't know why but I can't find footage of it ANYWHERE!!! I can find tons of spectro and the 25th Remember the Magic parade. Anyone know where to find some? I always wanted to show my husband this parade. I loved doing day parade when they had this! I had sooo much fun.

Re: Mickey Mania Parade

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only who liked this parade lol

Comment

I would have loved; if to came around during my first trip to Disney. I too would love to see on YouTube or something.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

MissTheMouse, that was my favorite parade ever to perform in also and I can't find much footage. All I have (with no way to copy it until July) is the Oprah Winfrey show when she brought her audience down and she was on the top platform with Roger. I didn't video any parades I did except the Holiday ones on TV.

Wait!!!! My college program roommate got video one day during Summer '94. It has a lot of commentary from a group of girls whom I don't know. After I watched it and heard the commentary I had to laugh. I think one loud comment is about how it is rumored the male dancers are gay but they really aren't. I won't post names but since you did the parade and you know the 2 people these girls are talking about you would keel over laughing. I can probably get it copied in July. Pm me and let me know who you are and what unit you were in and I can check to see if you're on it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X