Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mickey Mania Parade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mania Parade

I used to be in this parade but never had the chance to get it on video... I don't know why but I can't find footage of it ANYWHERE!!! I can find tons of spectro and the 25th Remember the Magic parade. Anyone know where to find some? I always wanted to show my husband this parade. I loved doing day parade when they had this! I had sooo much fun.

Re: Mickey Mania Parade

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only who liked this parade lol

Comment

I would have loved; if to came around during my first trip to Disney. I too would love to see on YouTube or something.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

MissTheMouse, that was my favorite parade ever to perform in also and I can't find much footage. All I have (with no way to copy it until July) is the Oprah Winfrey show when she brought her audience down and she was on the top platform with Roger. I didn't video any parades I did except the Holiday ones on TV.

Wait!!!! My college program roommate got video one day during Summer '94. It has a lot of commentary from a group of girls whom I don't know. After I watched it and heard the commentary I had to laugh. I think one loud comment is about how it is rumored the male dancers are gay but they really aren't. I won't post names but since you did the parade and you know the 2 people these girls are talking about you would keel over laughing. I can probably get it copied in July. Pm me and let me know who you are and what unit you were in and I can check to see if you're on it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X