This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Nemo Cast Sub

So just out of curiosity did anyone actually get to see this thing. It was at three locations in two days I don't know anyone who actually got to see it due to the fact that we had to work. So I was just wondering if anyone got to see it?

Re: Finding Nemo Cast Sub

Yes; it was backstage last Thursday, and looks like the "Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile", only it's one of our subs, painted in the new Nemo colors - and a big "Submarine Voyage - Finding Nemo!" along the side, with video displays inside promoting the new attraction...

mmmm... Snow White Raven - have we met?
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

I don't know... I have been to the meets before... I work at the hotels...

Comment

I don't think I've heard of that... I did see a bus that looked like a submarine driving down Katella one day, which was really strange.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

The cool thing about that Bus I saw on Cast TV is that the Giant screen can be used for a portable Turtle talk.

Comment

I definitely saw it today backstage by the entertainment building. It's getting ready for its big tour!

Off to burbank next week, then onto... wherever it's going...

Comment

weird... Yeah I saw it back in Simba but I was running late and I had to get going to work... So no extra time to look at the big bus... GRRRR I really wanted to too....

Comment

Here are some pictures
                http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62589
                Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

It was out in public today at the gas station at Ball Road and State College around 11:30 AM today...

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
                    So just out of curiosity did anyone actually get to see this thing. It was at three locations in two days I don't know anyone who actually got to see it due to the fact that we had to work. So I was just wondering if anyone got to see it?
                    One of my fellow PhotoPass CMs actually got a ride to work in the thing. I saw it backstage while enroute to the DCA cafe one day but they were in rehearsal and I was on my way to lunch.
                    sigpic

WildBill

A loyal Disney fan & member of the Class of 2005!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X