This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Member Question

I know this might have been asked alot but....can you tell me what the process of becoming CM, what are the qualifications, age, ect. what is the interview like. Do you get to pick what land you want to work in.
    pshhh i guess

I don't know about the park but I used to be manager for the Disney Store. In order to work there you had to be 18 (16 during the holidays) and be availble during the weekends. The interview is simple. Why the Disney store, what can you bring to the store and what your fav Charicter is?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!
    :love: :lol:

Comment

If you look like a cast member, don't have any felony convictions, have at least some experience in the department you want, can communicate clearly, and don't mind being at the mercy of the schedulers (you have to sign away your weekends and holidays), you'll probably get the job.

Comment

u need to have experience!
        pshhh i guess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X