This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODV Manager search

Anyone know if Chris or Beverly still work as managers in the ODV department? Just curious. They were both really cool and helpful. Beverly would always visit with me and talk up a storm. Very nice person to work with. I think her husband was a teacher also. Thanks..

Re: ODV Manager search

Hey 'snappy'.
    Do you know about www.hasbeens.com?
    It's a site for current or ex-CMs. You might be able to find someone that can help you out.

Comment

dont think so. :\
      ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Originally posted by Eflime View Post
        Hey 'snappy'.
        Do you know about www.hasbeens.com?
        It's a site for current or ex-CMs. You might be able to find someone that can help you out.
        Thanks for the 411. I'll have to check it out later. Have a good one. See you at the parks.

Comment

Snappy,

I know it's a little late - it's been a long time since I visited the MiceChat!

After Chris left Outdoor Vending, he became the Area Manager for Outdoor Ventures at DCA, then moved to Pacific Wharf, and now manages Rancho Del Zocalo. After Beverly left Outdoor Vending, she became a Main Street Restaurants manager.
          -David

Comment

Originally posted by iluvdisneyland View Post
            Snappy,

After Chris left Outdoor Vending, he became the Area Manager for Outdoor Ventures at DCA, then moved to Pacific Wharf, and now manages Rancho Del Zocalo. After Beverly left Outdoor Vending, she became a Main Street Restaurants manager.
            Chris used to manage ODV? I know him from Rancho, but you learn new things everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by iluvdisneyland View Post
              Snappy,

Never too late. Thanks a million! Maybe one day I'll see them and say Hi! Believe it or not even being a CM it's the PEOPLE who make a difference and making work enjoyable.

Comment

all this is correct.....chris is at rancho now....and bev is my manager on main street!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X