This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wahoo got my nemo tickets!

I got my nemo cast preview ticket love the fact that that includes admission so it doesnt count against our blue pass. Im going 8:30 pm june first anyof you other CMs gunna be there?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Re: wahoo got my nemo tickets!

I have to wait until tomorrow to go, so I hope there are still some left heh.

Comment

its my day off today and i still went down there at 7 am fearing theyd be gone. when i got to the team center at tda the lne was 35 min long. So i bet the harbor team center was alot busier. hope therers still some left for ya
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

I was there at 11am at Parkside Team Center with about 3 people in front of me. It looked like there were still available tickets for about every single time, because only 2 or 3 times were crossed off. (The times are in 30 minute increments.)

I'm so happy! I'm going Monday the 4th at 5pm.

Comment

Do you only get a ticket for the person with the blue pass or is it the number on the blue pass (ie 3 ppl). My friend has no dependents, but wants me to go too!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
            Do you only get a ticket for the person with the blue pass or is it the number on the blue pass (ie 3 ppl). My friend has no dependents, but wants me to go too!
            The 2nd ticket the CM gets is for pretty much anyone you want to bring, and it does NOT count against your blue pass, so really on that day you could bring 4 people into the park not including yourself, but only ONE other can go on the ride with you.
            Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
            [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
              If you have no dependants, then you only get ONE TICKET to bring ONE Guest.

Sometimes there are exceptions to this rule, there have been events before where they give you a ticket for yourself and NO Guests, something that I thought they would do for Nemo since the hourly capacity is so small.

If you do have dependants, then you get ONE TICKET FOR EACH dependant you have. For example if you have three kids, you'll get a ticket for yourself and all three of your kids. You cannot use the tickets for your kids for non-dependant Guests.

The number Guests you can sign-in with your your Main Gate Pass does not matter when it comes to special events like CM premieres for attractions or the Cast Christmas Party, as three is the lowest number of Guests you can sign in (as a courtesy), regardless if you have three dependants or not.
              Burnt Toast
              The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by dchun2007 View Post
                The 2nd ticket the CM gets is for pretty much anyone you want to bring, and it does NOT count against your blue pass, so really on that day you could bring 4 people into the park not including yourself, but only ONE other can go on the ride with you.
                Ok, I am sending my friend to the Team Center today! I am so glad that 1 guest can go! Thanks for the info!

Comment

I got my tickets =D yay!

Comment

If anyone needs a friend to go along and make it an even more magical experience, I could be persuaded to go...

I have a Premium AP and everything!

Anyone?
                    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                    :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                      If anyone needs a friend to go along and make it an even more magical experience, I could be persuaded to go...

Anyone?
                      Now Pezz - you should try to take advantage of our Cast Member friends here.... it's just not nice!!

Of course if someone DOES want to take - say - well - me - I wouldn't object

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                        Anyone?
                        LOL. You wanted someone to WANT to take you, right?
                        Burnt Toast
                        The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Anyone want to take a EX - CM, lol!!

Comment

i got mine

im uber excited now ... yes, i said uber

Comment

I noticed someone on the shuttle had their ticket and the explanation paper on Wed. night. I hadn't heard anything about it until then. Now, I'm sweating bullets hoping when I go in tonight, something will be left!
                              I want my cake back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X