This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes

So, attractions people.... as a general guide, what kind and where did you get your shoes for your role?
    Post pictures if you can.

Talk about your action-packed thread.

Re: Shoes

you mean they do not provide you with shoes like food and bev?

Comment

Originally posted by DLDCALVR View Post
      you mean they do not provide you with shoes like food and bev?
      You're kidding right. Food and Bev gets their shoes issued because there is a specific type. Personally, I have seen the shoes food and bev wears and they aren't anything special. They actually look like black sneakers or gym shoes but I know there is a special sol eon the shoes.
      sigpic

WildBill

A loyal Disney fan & member of the Class of 2005!

Comment

I use to wear sketchers black shoes but was tired of replacing them every 6 months so I put down 100 bucks and got myself a pair of doc martins. Had them for 2 years now.

Comment

I have a pair of Sketchers work boots myself as well.

The Foods/ODV shoes suck. It's part of the contract that each CM gets a pair, since they are supposed to be oil/slip resistant... but you can totally find better yourself.
          Burnt Toast
          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

when i worked in restaurants we wore shoes for crews shoes. they are slip resistant and comfortable.. They also have some style that are not hideous...

Comment

i was kidding, it was a joke, they are butt ugly, and uncomfortable*, try standing in them for 10 hour shifts! lol

*Probably because my pair is too small, they only have 11s and 12s, and i am 11.5, so i got an 11W

Comment

I get my black shoes for Rafts and Pooh from Target and my Canoe moccasins from Knott's.

Comment

I wore these for three years of my Disney life and they didn't say anything:

Comment

those look creepy like someone sucked the life out of a bunch of cms' dead bodies heh.

I actually feel kind of weird walking backstage. I go through that whole lecture on the disney look and here I am walking backstage in just gym shorts, a tshirt, and some old beat up tennis shoes. But that's just how it is since I have to change for entertainment anyways.

Comment

http://shoesforcrews.com/
                      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

http://www.redwingshoes.com

Very comfortable, will last forever, but not cheap.

Comment

My main work shoes are Easy Spirits that I got for half-price at JC Penney's last year. They're starting to reach the end of their lifespan, but they're terribly comfortable. (I learned the hard way, though, that they aren't waterproof.)

I have various girlier-looking shoes for the Opera House, a couple of ballet flats and a couple of heels. I think I acquired them mostly at Target.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

I found some great Pumas for when I was doing guest control - comfy & they didn't fall apart.
                            "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

I still want to invest in steel-toed black boots by the time Fantasmic! comes back up :thumbup:. I know a big chunk of attraction hostesses that wear mary-jane style Doc Martens... it's pretty popular and quite a few of them have tried to make it the unofficial-official NOCC shoe. Though the trend has spread to bits of FL.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X