This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny guest stories

My friend was telling me a funny story from work today. She had 2 guests come in and ask her where to get the tiara's. She asked do you want the plastic ones or the fancier ones. The guest replied and so she directed them to the Princess Shop over in Fantasyland and told them to go through the castle. The guest replied with "Which castle are you talking about?". I guess the person who was with him just started cracking up!

Re: Funny guest stories

lol, i think the stories i know will like make guest mad at me :P

but heres a really funny one even the guest were laughing at her...

I was standing in the middle the sun plaza in DCA by the enterance... some lady comes up to me and ask "Can you tell me where Disney's California Adventure is?"

ofc, i dont laugh and reply "Ma'am, THIS IS Disney's California Adventure." And i see this guest just laugh soo hard and the lady looked sooo embarrased. Makes me feel kinda bad though :P
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Another one:
      A guest said "Don't you have a Monster's INC ride here?" DL CM replies "Yes ma'am, over in DCA" Guests replies with "Oh, where is that located?"

Comment

So, as a raft is loading to go to PLOTSI a woman stops before she gets on the raft (blocking the rest of the line) and asks: "when does the next raft leave?"

Without a moments hesitation I respond: "oh, 2 and a half hours from now"

She responds with an: "oh really?" and promptly exits the line.

Comment

Last edited by Tracy98; 06-20-2007, 09:02 PM.

Comment

wow lol. Back in my old days when I was in foods I heard tons of stories on how guests would ask were the restrooms are when they were basically right in front of them. Ah memories
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

Originally posted by kidpirate View Post
              So, as a raft is loading to go to PLOTSI a woman stops before she gets on the raft (blocking the rest of the line) and asks: "when does the next raft leave?"

It's not only not funny but that's really not the point.

Exactly what information she is seeking should be determined and then given an honest answer, which I am assuming that was not.

For example: she could have decided she needed to go to the restroom and wanted to know when the next one would be.

IMHO, that reply was a disrespectful and inappropriate way to treat a guest. It wasn't a dumb question; it was one that probably wasn't understood as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by kidpirate View Post

That is hilarious. Sort of mean, but still HILARIOUS!!!!!! :lmao:
                ---------
                |I QUIT|
                ---------
                ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

Comment

Guest: Hi, can i get a Churro?

Me: uhhh, you do know this is a Pretzel's cart right?

Guest: WHAT!?!?!?! Are you telling me i waited 20 mins in line for no reason???

Me: Pretty much, too bad... Churros stand is right behind you...

*Guest angerly runs away*
                  ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

I don't know why it strikes me as funny, because everyone does it...

"Can you tell me where the nearest restroom is?" does every guest fear that it they don't specify 'nearest' that every cast member will send them to the furthest and most obscure restroom in the resort?
                    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

I was doing GC in at the entrance of Adventureland and a guest came up to me where the bathroom was, I told them they could go behind the trees. Coincidently the restrooms were BEHIND the trees The guest then laughed at my response!

Comment

haha waht a coincidence lol.
                        ---------
                        |I QUIT|
                        ---------
                        ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

Comment

Explaining that the Splash Gate is not a park exit is always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                            I don't know why it strikes me as funny, because everyone does it...

"Can you tell me where the nearest restroom is?" does every guest fear that it they don't specify 'nearest' that every cast member will send them to the furthest and most obscure restroom in the resort?
                            Yeah, what I don't get is when they ask for the nearest and you tell them, then they ask, "Is it far?" Well, if it's the nearest and you need it, you better get going! What other choice do they have?
                            I want my cake back!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't like the nearest restroom question in the B-Pit for Fantasmic. I mean, it's either Adventureland (with a flood of people) or NOS Train Station, from which you get redirected at the bridge on the way back.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X