Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Can daytime CMs use the lockers overnight if we work Grad Nite?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can daytime CMs use the lockers overnight if we work Grad Nite?

Does anyone happen to know this? With Main Issue apparently open all night, I would assume the lockers are available too, but can anyone confirm one way or another? If not, can anyone direct me to a better resource? Thanks...

Re: Can daytime CMs use the lockers overnight if we work Grad Nite?

Apparently so!!! They rarely check the lockers anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by wave789 View Post
      Does anyone happen to know this? With Main Issue apparently open all night, I would assume the lockers are available too, but can anyone confirm one way or another? If not, can anyone direct me to a better resource? Thanks...
      Never had a problem the Grad Nights that I worked

They often do have a clue.

Comment

Yuppers. They know that there will be more then the usual number of lockers being used on Grad Nites and know not to go crazy and start snipping off locks.
        Burnt Toast
        The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Do you guys have assigned lockers or do you just find an open one and put a lock onto it?

Comment

find an open lock. Put a lock on it. In the main locker room; you have to use the Disney issued locks, no personal locks are allowed. Otherwise they will be snipped regardless.
            "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
              find an open lock. Put a lock on it. In the main locker room; you have to use the Disney issued locks, no personal locks are allowed. Otherwise they will be snipped regardless.
              are the official disney locks those ugly green ones still?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X