X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tda Parking Permit?

Hi everyone

I was just wondering for those of you working at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, where/when do you get the scanner thing to park in the TDA lot (yellow building), next to the visitor lot? It doesn't allow you to enter unless you have a card or something to access it. Any help is very appreciated thanks

Re: Tda Parking Permit?

Unless you work at TDA, you have no business in that lot. And if you work at TDA you should know the answers to your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-8atDisneyland View Post
      Unless you work at TDA, you have no business in that lot. And if you work at TDA you should know the answers to your questions.
      You CAN park in TDA on weekends, so they very well may have business in that lot. I park there whenever I can. cdawgger asked a VERY reasonable question 10-8...

There's a prox chip that is put into your ID upon hire if you have clearance to park in TDA. If not, you're kind of SOL (like many people that park at Ball and have to walk three days to get to their work location)

I love working on weekends because my walk is cut by ten minutes parking in TDA...
      Last edited by kidpirate; 07-03-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

yeah, i been having a big difficulty getting a Simba Pass.

despite having to work both parks, but lately, i been at DCA soo much. THey wont issue me one because i apparently been hired in at Disneyland... Makes no sense on why they wont issue me one... its just a stinkin pass... oh well, ill just keep buggin my managers to help me get one... i HATE walking through the park and then to the K-lot buses. take me like 15 min to get there and then have to wait in line for the buses...

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Originally posted by 10-8atDisneyland View Post
          Not only that, but the answers can be found through internal resources, rather than asking on a Disney fan board.

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
          yeah, i been having a big difficulty getting a Simba Pass.

despite having to work both parks, but lately, i been at DCA soo much. THey wont issue me one because i apparently been hired in at Disneyland... Makes no sense on why they wont issue me one... its just a stinkin pass... oh well, ill just keep buggin my managers to help me get one... i HATE walking through the park and then to the K-lot buses. take me like 15 min to get there and then have to wait in line for the buses...

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!
          Even if you were hired in at DCA, you have to show them that you work primarily in the Paradise Pier area, from what I've heard. I don't know how much access to scheduling information they have. Towards the bottom of the parking pass request form, there's an area to request an exception and get a pass for a lot other than the one you're currently assigned, with a space for a manager to sign. Have you tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
            Even if you were hired in at DCA, you have to show them that you work primarily in the Paradise Pier area, from what I've heard. I don't know how much access to scheduling information they have. Towards the bottom of the parking pass request form, there's an area to request an exception and get a pass for a lot other than the one you're currently assigned, with a space for a manager to sign. Have you tried that?
            well, according to TEAM center, the managers cant make that exception... but thanks for that info, ill ask my managers today...

First time i tried, they told me i need 50% more shifts at DCA and not DLR... i was on the border line. exactly 50% at DCA...
            second time i tried, they told me my location needs to be at DCA for them to issue me one.
            I asked my managers to change it for me... and yes, my departmnet office is behind Paradise pier... and most of the managers, leads and higher position people all have Simba lot passes.
            ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Since it hasn't completely been posted yet, you are allowed to park at TDA on weekends and on weekdays after 4pm (or whenever the guards decide to finally lift the gate...). You are also allowed to park there on holidays when TDA people have the day off.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X