Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances of Being rehired in a different department??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Being rehired in a different department??

If someone were to reapply for a job @ Disneyland what are their chances of getting hired in another department instead of their old job? Note: Left ODV job in 2004 in good standing as a CT. Thanks.

Re: Chances of Being rehired in a different department??

Originally posted by snappy View Post
    If someone were to reapply for a job @ Disneyland what are their chances of getting hired in another department instead of their old job? Note: Left ODV job in 2004 in good standing as a CT. Thanks.
    i think only if the department is hiring... I remember when i got hired in, i had attraction experiance but the interviewer said its not looking for new CMs and it was either ODV or custodial.
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

I had an attendance issue, so I could only get hired into another department instead of attractions.

:0)

I'm happier in ODV!
      Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
      - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
      - me too!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaCub View Post
        I had an attendance issue, so I could only get hired into another department instead of attractions.

I'm happier in ODV!
        I hope you're not driving from the S.G Valley to Disneyland. That would be a commute from *ell..

Comment

Yep, that's what I do 5 days-a-week!

I hope I do it more like 6 or 7 days cause I need the money!

Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
          - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
          - me too!

Comment

I'd say you're in good shape. My experience is that it's not hard to get re-hired into a different dept. even if you got termed, but then once you're in, the managers are a bit tougher on you because they're worried you'll be a repeat offender (in regards to those who got termed the first time, I'm sure it'd be no prob if you were in good standing.)
            "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X