This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion?

I wanted to work Haunted Mansion, I think I could really pass off as a maid, and add to the show. Or plus the show. Whichever.

But... I've heard some rumors about real ghosts in the Haunted Mansion. And. Well. I don't want to meet any real ghosts, thank you. Also, I was talking to a new friend of mine, and he mentioned an IT. He said this IT likes the seance room, and isn't friendly with an odd sense of humor.

And that the swinging animation (the little girl in the graveyard) doesn't stop after the power is off. That sounds rather scary.

So... Does anyone work Haunted Mansion and can help a girl in need?

Are there real ghosts? Is there an IT?
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Re: Haunted Mansion?

Nope.
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

All the hydraulic animatronics remain on all the time. Non-hydraulic can shut down.

Comment

Haha thanks. I kinda freaked out because of the way my friend worded it. I was all, "Power off and she keeps going?"

Thanks.

Comment

Why would you be worried about ghosts? If you're old enough to post coherently, you shouldn't be concerned with silly things like that.

Or are you actually serious?

Comment

You know, grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize there all the time.

Comment

Funny thing is that my wife, sister, and I are paranormal investigators and I also happen to work the mansion. I've had a few things happen that seem like they could be attributed to real spirit activity but I explained them all away. So for my opinion if the mansion is really haunted, being I deal with this stuff all the time, Nope!! Not Haunted, but I like to tell my friends it is. They all want to go on mansion now and drag everyone they are with on as well.
              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

You know, from the stories from CM friends who work at HM, it is beginning to creep me out a little bit.
                Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 08-07-2007, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Pffft, you think HM is creepy walking through alone at night?

Try Small World.

They're always watching... :unsure: Oh, and Fred too.

Comment

Aha. Good point. Small World would be scarier. )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X