This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When CMs Get Bored.......

What do you do when you get bored and want to keep entertained and busy??

When Fantasmic! CMs get bored........

When CMs get bored on Astro Orbitor during a special event........ late at night............ with NO LINE!!!

When Parade CMs get bored in between parades and they are smokers!!!

Re: When CMs Get Bored.......

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    What do you do when you get bored and want to keep entertained and busy??
    E-stopping Fliks Flyers when someone pulled an MJ always broke up the day nicely for me.

Comment

That's a really good drawing.

Wow. Okay. I'm posting anyway.

I saw these parade CMs once... these ducks were trying to get into the parade route, and they started talking to the ducks and kinda herding them back away. It amused me, cause they were totally into talking to these ducks. I think that would qualify as being bored. And another time a CM started dancing in the street, cause the parade music started but there were no floats.
      Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Originally posted by codelyokorox View Post
        And another time a CM started dancing in the street, cause the parade music started but there were no floats.
        That was probably me. I do that sometimes, until I was banned from doing it, lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=wMkl8sPlIdw
        Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 09-03-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

They post here
          Buy Genius eau de toilette: Made with 1% Inspiration

Happiness is returning after a much regretted hiatus!!!

BOO!

Comment

I saw these parade CMs once... these ducks were trying to get into the parade route, and they started talking to the ducks and kinda herding them back away. It amused me, cause they were totally into talking to these ducks.
            Those ducks always try to do that when i am working pop 5 in fantasyland

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
            That was probably me. I do that sometimes, until I was banned from doing it, lol!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wMkl8sPlIdw
            I thought you worked in tomorrowland?

Comment

Originally posted by DLDCALVR View Post
              I thought you worked in tomorrowland?
              I did, but ANYONE can work in any park of the parade from the Town Square, Mains Street, the Plaza, the Hub, Tomorrowland, and Fantasyland.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                E-stopping Fliks Flyers when someone pulled an MJ always broke up the day nicely for me.
                "MJ"?
                "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Originally posted by ttztotdca50 View Post
                  "MJ"?
                  Holding kids in the air where they shouldn't be - at great risk

Comment

YEAH! That WAS you! Haha. It was pretty sweet. We were very happy.

Yeah, it was right beside the castle... There were ducklings!
                    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

YEAH! That WAS you! Haha. It was pretty sweet. We were very happy.

Yeah, it was right beside the castle... There were ducklings!
                      When was this???

Comment

I taught myself how to juggle in the Exit hallway at Star Tours. If the cabins were timed right, you had about 5 minutes all to yourself! Of course this was back when the Exit hallway was a staffed position.

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

Comment

it still is when its busy or overstaffed. not a required pos though
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

Start up conversations with guest about anything. Usually ask where are they from and then go right into a sports related question on their home.

Comment

That's a really good drawing.

Wow. Okay. I'm posting anyway.

I saw these parade CMs once... these ducks were trying to get into the parade route, and they started talking to the ducks and kinda herding them back away. It amused me, cause they were totally into talking to these ducks. I think that would qualify as being bored. And another time a CM started dancing in the street, cause the parade music started but there were no floats.
                              It is a problem.

They really need to quack down on this.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X