X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Structure Question

Quick question..

does your cast id get you free parking in the mickey & friends structure? Just wondering how we're supposed to do parking when we're coming with family to spend the day in the park etc since I don't think we're supposed to park with them in the cast lot :P.

Re: Parking Structure Question

Yup! Welcome to the House of Mouse!!!! You are now a slave to the Mouse, muahahaha!! Just kidding......... Say good bye to all Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, hahaha

No one is allowed in the cast lots, except for CMs.

Comment

didn't say i was brand new :P just never parked in the garage since my AP expired, only in TDA or ball lot.

thx for the answer

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
        didn't say i was brand new :P just never parked in the garage since my AP expired, only in TDA or ball lot.

thx for the answer
        You're welcome!! Sorry, I sorta combined your post with the previous post, lol!! I've been told that all CMs got free parking at DTD.

Comment

you do get M&F parking for free.

Comment

CM's can park in Timon unlike AP's, but there's no change to the way DTD is handled. At least, I'm pretty sure about Timon, I park in the shade anyways and M&F is closer for me.

Comment

DTD Cast Members are supposed to charge you like normal if you park there... remember to get your ticket validated. There's already a shortage of parking spots in the DTD lots anyways.

M&F does give you free parking as a CM, just show your Cast ID at the toll booth and they'll wave you through. You can only get the car that you're in through. Same goes for if you go into the Harbor entrance and try your luck in getting into the Timon lot (or be directed to pass it and head over to M&F).

Don't understand the statement "CMs can park in Timon unlike APs"... they can park there too. It's a regular Guest parking lot, just have to be there at the right time to park there.
              Burnt Toast
              The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Toast View Post
                DTD Cast Members are supposed to charge you like normal if you park there... remember to get your ticket validated. There's already a shortage of parking spots in the DTD lots anyways.
                CMs are supposed to be charged too?? A CM friend of mine tsays that all CMs get free parking in DTD as well. I get my ticket validated just in case. One time, I lost my ticket and told the attendant that I was a CM and I got free parking.

Comment

Regular parking fees apply at dtd
                  sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X